Terms of purchase
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before purchasing any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
Solotica maintains this site for your personal shopping, education, communication, & use in purchasing our products. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the contents of the Site including the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without Solotica's written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions & all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Solotica are superseded and of no force or effect.
By placing an order at Solotica, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Solotica for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Solotica. Solotica neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Solotica.
2) While Solotica uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Solotica makes no warranties or representations that the information contained in the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free. Solotica assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3) Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Solotica nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Solotica does not warrant that this Site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Solotica are free of viruses or other harmful components. Solotica assumes to responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property because of your access to or use of this Site or you’re downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site.
4) Images of products displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Solotica’. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5) Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including Solotica, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Solotica and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission of Solotica or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Solotica will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights fully of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6) Solotica has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages, or any other sites linked to the Site.
7) The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, without in any manner effecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction.
8) Solotica may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. By utilizing the Site, you acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and Solotica regarding your relationship with Natural Journey and supersede any prior statements or representations.
9) Events outside Solotica’ control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Solotica is released from Solotica’ obligations to fulfil contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
10) All products remain Solotica’ property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old, you must have parents' permission to purchase from Solotica.
11) All transfers conducted through Solotica are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored, and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
12) Solotica reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Solotica has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Solotica shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
13) Local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
14) Contact lenses cannot be exchanged or refunded once their packaging has been opened.
15) Cancellation / change request of an order after it has been shipped will be considered a return and might be charged for.
16) In case a package cannot be received or picked up from the courier after 3 delivery attempts, the return of the package can be charged for.
17) Solotica’ will only accept a return if the product has a manufacturing defect, a replacement or a gift card will be issued.
18) In case of a proven manufacturing defect that was confirmed by Solotica, the product will be exchanged with the same identical product in identical power and colour if not available Solotica Will Offer Store Credit.
19) All goods displayed on Solotica (the 'website') by the seller –including prices quoted– are non-binding and subject to change. All prices quoted contain the statutory value added tax of the United Kingdom. Upon customer request, we have integrated each customer countries taxes into the website Solotica. The shown tax covers all taxes charged during the import to the customer’s country.
20) This “contract” (also “agreement”) becomes officially effective as soon as you have received our confirmation of your order.
21) If a contract has been entered into, but we are unable to deliver the ordered articles within the foreseeable future despite congruent hedging transactions, then we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract. If we should establish that delivery of goods may be delayed for an unforeseeable amount of time, we will appraise you of this fact and refund any payments already made by you
22) If you behave in any manner contrary to the terms of this contract whatsoever, particularly by delaying payment, or by breach of contract, we may, without prejudice to our other rights, demand the immediate return of our property.
23) Depending upon availability, all goods are dispatched as soon as possible (within 1 – 14 working days). Should the requested item be out of stock, we will ensure that it is delivered as soon as possible, depending on whether the manufacturer has it in stock. Each delivery is accepted under reserve that we will be supplied in due time and form. Delivery time for custom or special orders may take up to 4 weeks.
24) Any delivery dates or periods agreed upon as legally binding must be made in writing.
25) In case of goods that cannot be delivered for reasons beyond our control, we will deem the contract as having been fulfilled, if the items have been provided and the buyer notified. Delays due to cases of force majeure, disruption of transport or operative failures, strikes, shortage of raw materials and such like can lead to a reasonable extension of the delivery time. If delays continue beyond 4 weeks after conclusion of the contract, then each party is legally entitled to withdraw from this contract.
26) We are entitled to carry out partial deliveries at our own cost for any ordered items that are out of stock, in as far as this is deemed reasonable for the buyer.
27) In case of delivery of contact lenses and care products the consumer loses his right of withdrawal when unsealing the product.
28) If you return or exchange a product you will be liable for the shipping costs.
29) Should the delivered merchandise be defective, or its warranted qualities flawed, or should it develop defects within the warranty period as a result of poor materials or faulty manufacturing, then we will either repair the items or provide you with a replacement. We are permitted to make multiple reparations. We reserve the right to refuse your choice of subsequent fulfilment if it entails disproportionately high costs
30) The warranty period begins with the date of delivery. Any damage has to be reported within 7 days from the delivery of the item.
31) All claims must be made in writing (email, fax or letter) and any defects communicated to us without delay as soon as they become apparent.
32) Upon discovery of any obvious deficiencies, and in order to prevent any further deterioration of the merchandise, you are obliged to inform us immediately. Failure to notify us of defects in good time will have no influence on our existing scope of warranty. Defective merchandise must be returned to us for inspection in the same condition at the time that it was discovered as being faulty.
33) We reserve the right to specify which form of payment you may use. This applies in particular to customers ordering for the first time, or orders where we have been unable to establish the buyer’s credit rating.
34) We explicitly request that contact lens wearers should have their eyes examined at least every six months. If the wearer has changed their brand, he or she should have the fit checked carefully by an ophthalmologist or a contact lens specialist. Regarding risks and side effects, please consult an ophthalmologist or contact lens specialist and make sure you read
35) The information enclosed in the package.
36) The respective manufacturer is exclusively responsible for the compatibility of the delivered products. Merchandise is delivered in the manufacturer’s original, unopened factory packaging. We accept no liability for incorrect use or improper handling. The stated shelf-life of contact lenses is based on the average amount of time that they would be worn. In order to prevent your eyesight from deteriorating further, we suggest that the recommended wearing period must not be exceeded. Should you develop any form of ocular irritation, please remove the contact lenses immediately and contact an ophthalmologist or eye specialist.
37) Solotica’ can cancel your account at any time without any reason given.
38) Store Credit is a form of virtual currency issued by Solotica It can only be used towards the purchase of merchandise or services offered for sale at www.or www.solotica-official.com. Store Credit has no monetary value and is not redeemable for cash except as otherwise provided by law. Store Credit can only be used on orders associated with your original account. This means Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
39) Please treat Store Credit like cash. We are not responsible for stolen Store Credit codes Solotica is under no obligation to restore lost or stolen Store Credit codes.
40) Upon a breach of contract, Solotica will delete and remove all Free Store Credits and the offender will be IP Banned. The offender will also be billed for any abused Free Store Credit amount and file.
41) Solotica can offer store credit or replacement for products that have defects or have been returned.
42) Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the balance due.
43) Store Credit may not be purchased. Store Credit is provided to your account when purchased items have been returned.
44) Your use of Store Credit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
45) If we send information to you at the most recent postal address you have given us and it is returned to us as undelivered, we will stop using that address to send you information unless we are required by law to send you that information.
46) There are some changes we can make immediately and tell you about afterwards (which we explain in Changes we don’t need to tell you about in advance). But, for most changes, we will tell you in writing about the change at least two months in advance at the most recent address we have for you.
47) If you think someone else may be able to use, or has used, your account, you must tell us as soon as you can. We can arrange to suspend access to a service to prevent anyone misusing your money or store credit. You must give us any information we ask for about what has happened. We will pass this to the police if we must, or if we think that will be useful.
48) You are responsible if you give us incorrect instructions or mistakenly instruct us to make the same order more than once.
49) Carry out your own regular virus checks and security updates.
50) If you authorise another person to operate your accounts for you (for example, under a power of attorney), we will deal with that person as if he or she were you for the purposes of this agreement, but we will only use information about that person to allow them to run the account.
51) Unless the law prevents us, we will try to contact you as quickly as possible to tell you we haven’t followed an instruction (for example, by calling you or through a message on email), and to explain why. You can also ask us directly why we have not followed your instruction. We’ll tell you what you can do to correct any errors in the instruction, or to satisfy us that the instruction came from you
52) We will also not give a refund if we reasonably think you have acted fraudulently, and we may involve the police in these cases
53) If you break any of the terms of this agreement, we can claim from you any losses or costs that we reasonably incur as a result of your breach. These include, but are not limited to, the costs of tracing you, and telling you about and taking steps to deal with the breach. They would also include the cost of communicating with you about the breach and enforcing payment of any amount due to us.
54) We may also monitor or record any communications between you and us including telephone calls. We will use these recordings to check your instructions to us, to analyse, assess and improve our services to customers, and for training and quality purposes. For security and to prevent and detect crime we may use CCTV in and around our premises to monitor and collect images or recordings of your voice (or both).
55) Fraud prevention agencies. In particular, we will always tell fraud prevention agencies if you give us false or fraudulent information. They will also allow other organisations (in the UK or abroad), including law enforcement agencies, to access this information to prevent and detect fraud, money laundering or other crimes.
56) Where we are sharing information with organisations in another country, we will ensure they agree to apply equivalent levels of protection as we do. If this is not possible – for example because we are required by law to disclose information – we will ensure the sharing of that information is lawful.
57) We will share your information with credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies. Credit reference agencies may use your information to undertake statistical analysis, testing and development to enhance their existing and future products and services.
58) Credit reference agencies will keep a record of our enquiries, which may also be used by other organisations to make decisions about you. This may affect your ability to obtain credit.
59) If you close your account, or if your application for an account or product is declined or you decide not to go ahead with it, we will keep your information afterwards. We may also continue to collect information from credit reference agencies to use after your account is closed. We will do so for as long as we are allowed to for legitimate business purposes, to help prevent fraud and other financial crime, and for other legal and regulatory reasons.
60) We can close an account (and stop providing services and end this agreement) by giving you at least two months’ notice in writing. Any benefit or services linked to your account will stop at the same time.
61) We may end this agreement immediately (and stop providing services and close your account) if we reasonably believe you have seriously or persistently broken any terms of the agreement or we have reasonable grounds for thinking that you have done any of the following things, which you must not do:
- You put us in a position where we might break a law, regulation, code or other duty that applies to us if we maintain your account.
- You give us any false information at any time.
- You commit (or attempt) fraud against us or someone else.
- You use (or allow someone else to use) your account illegally or for criminal activity (including receiving proceeds of crime into your account).
- You inappropriately let someone else use your account.
- You behave in a threatening or abusive manner to our staff.
62) We can also end this agreement immediately (and stop providing services and close your account) if we reasonably believe that maintaining your account might expose us.
63) Any proof off misuse of the contact lenses, the terms & conditions will be breached & we won’t be liable for any damage caused to the contact lenses or your eyes.