Refund and Returns
- Returns & Replacement Policy
1. Contact lenses cannot be exchanged or refunded once their packaging has been opened
2. The return cost of an unopened pack of contact lenses to Solotica Official must be paid for by the customer
2.1 cancellation / change request of an order after it has been shipped will be considered if made before the item has been dispatched
2.2 In case a package cannot be received or picked up from the courier after 3 delivery attempts, the return of the package can be charged for up to an amount of £10 UK GBP
3. The only reason for an exchange of any opened contact lens product is a manufacturing defect. Any problems with the contact lenses must be notified to us via email within 7 business days of receiving the contact lenses. Please provide photos of the issues so that this can be investigated further.
4. In case of a proven manufacturing defect that was confirmed by Solotica Official, the product will be exchanged with the same identical product in identical power and colour. Sorry, no exceptions.
5. When purchasing from solotica-official.com you are agreeing that you have had your eyes assessed by an optician for suitability of our lenses and that the diameter/base curve is suitable.
6. Where possible, please inspect the lenses from the glass vials for any obvious signs of damage prior to opening the seal.
7. For packages which have been tampered with when delivered, please send photos of the package and/or damaged lenses to email@example.com for further inspection.
We are sorry that we have to impose such strict rules but had to do so for reasons of fairness to all our customers.
- Please feel free to either order online in our shop. In general we recommend you conduct your own research with respect to how the colored lenses will look based on your own eye color/skin tone/etc as lenses are non-returnable once opened.